Novex is proud to be a B Corporation certified company since 2013. To achieve this certification, we underwent a process that measured four key categories: environment, workers, community and governance.
We now collaborate with fellow B Corp companies to lead a growing global movement of “people using business as a force for good”. The idea is that through the above four pillars, companies can compete to not just be the best in the world, but the best FOR the world.
This sustainable approach has led Novex to be honoured with several awards, including:
- 2022 Green Business of the Year Award from the Richmond Chamber of Commerce
- 2016 Green Business of the Year Award from the Richmond Chamber of Commerce
- 2014 Environment and Business Award from the Surrey Board of Trade
- 2013 SCL Green Supply Chain Award
- 2010 Business Excellence Award from the Richmond Chamber of Commerce
- 2009 Caring for the Ecosystem from the Fraser Basin Council
Based on the B Impact assessment, Novex Delivery Solutions earned an overall score of 95.1. The median score for ordinary businesses who complete the assessment is currently 50.9.