Novex it the first local courier in Canada to proactively take steps to reduce its impact on the environment and develop sustainable business practices. Here’s how:
- We use emission reducing vehicles, including ultra-low emission and hybrid vehicles, which allows us to reduce our carbon dioxide emissions by approximately 88 tonnes each year.
- Our office has waste reduction, paper conservation and energy reduction programs, as well as environmental awareness campaigns.
- We use 100% post-consumer waste paper, energy efficient office equipment and other environmentally friendly products.
- We’re the first B Corporation certified courier company in Canada, which reinforces our social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
- We’re the first carbon neutral courier service in North America. Through Offsetters‘ innovative climate solutions, we achieved our carbon neutral status by purchasing premium quality offsets derived from BC-based projects.